With over 20 years experience in sash window refurbishment and sash window restoration in the Bristol and Bath area.
We specialise in “sash window refurbishment in Bath” and “sash window refurbishment in Bristol”.
Here at the “SASHWINDOWCO” can prepare and fully repaint your sash windows including the protective Gloss/Satin Top Coat and “not just leave them in a coat of primer”,
- ALL IF NOT MOST OF OUR COMPETITORS will only leave your windows finished in a COAT OF PRIMER meaning that you will have to pay for scaffolding or have the windows removed and refitted again for the protective Gloss/Satin Top Coat to be applied at great extra costs.
- “On-site” refurbishment service, we can fully refurbish your sash windows using our mobile workshop parked outside your property,
- Using state of the art dustless sanding system.
- Modern 20 year guaranteed putties & breathable MVP Paint system.
- Including the very important Gloss or Satin “Top Coat” to give your windows a long lasting protective finish.
- We have a large mobile workshop that can arrive at your property to carry out a wide range of our services we offer for your sash windows.
- We also have a large workshop to carry out remaining services we offer for your sash windows.
- Your sashes are removed, we then prepare and repair your sashes, box frames & timber cills,
- All exterior faces of your sashes and box frames including timber cills receive our 4 coat MVP Breathable Gloss/Satin Top Coat paint system,
- Your sashes are then weighed and your sash weights are checked and adjusted to suit.
- All sash cords are renewed with our waxed cotton sash cord with a reinforced nylon core.
- All sashes are fitted with our discreet 12 piece Draught Proofing System.
- ALL IF NOT MOST OF OUR COMPETITORS will leave your finished windows in a coat of primer, meaning that you will have to pay for scaffolding or have the windows removed and refitted again for the Gloss or Satin protective top coat to be applied at great extra costs,
- While we are carrying out the refurbishment works to your sash windows we can also replace rotten window cills, repair existing sash boxes and replace broken glass.
We can fully refurbish most sash windows in our MVP Breathable Paint System including the protective Gloss or Satin Top Coat with out the need for any scaffolding.
Please contact us for a free quotation for your “sash window restoration In Bath” and your “sash window restoration In Bristol“.
We carry out sash window repairs in Bath.
We carry out Sash window repairs in Bristol.